Saturday, October 15, 2011

Besançon Photos

I finally took a few photos.  I've mostly been avoiding it because I didn't want to seem like that American who takes picture of stupid things like street lamps.  But here are a few I've managed to get in this past week :)

This is how I celebrated my birthday: chocolate cake and French beer

Close up of my lovely birthday cake!


"Me work? Never!"

Just some ancient Roman ruins casually perched in the town center...

Tu veux aller au cinema?

Or you can just rent the Roi (king) Lion

Anyone want to buy 5 lbs of cheese?

You can buy preservatifs at any hour of the day with these handy vending machines that line the main streets.


A frontal view.  Just for kicks.

My friend Charlotte modeling some lingerie at one of the many boutiques de seduction...

              And last but not least, just a guy chilling in the park next to some vulgar graffiti...




Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment